Lipschultz, Levin & Gray, LLC provides accounting, tax and consulting services to mid-size and large privately held companies. Our progressive management style focuses on communication and relationship building. LLG serves clients in manufacturing and distribution; real estate and construction; professional practice, benefit plans, family office, non-profits; service and technology and international operations. We have the expertise and resources to serve companies operating in multiple states and countries around the globe. As members of JHI International, one of the world’s largest affiliations of accounting firms, LLG is able to offer clients solutions to facilitate global growth.
A Client-Focused Culture
Founded in 1944, the firm’s prosperity and longevity is attributed to delivering total satisfaction through a client-centered focus. In the late 1990s, the firm completely transformed its workplace and services, removing all private offices and cubicles, to foster communication and creativity. It’s a culture where our experienced and talented team thrive working alongside our partners. We remain at the forefront of technology, with ongoing investments to surpass the competitive landscape.
To each client, LLG makes the following commitment:
- To respond to your phone calls, faxes, texts and emails within 24 hours
- To have a partner deliver timely, best practice recommendations to build your business
- To provide 24/7 access to information through our online newsletters
- To be reliable, honest, and hardworking
- To communicate in advance the fee arrangement for any assignment
- To be respectful, act with integrity, and maintain the utmost confidentiality in our relationship.
Strict standards, accountability and uncompromising integrity are the hallmarks of our firm. Over the years we have been awarded the highest
possible grade in Peer Review reports completed by an independent accounting firm on behalf of the Illinois CPA Society. In addition we have been honored
with a Gold Medal national award by Accounting Today, a national accountancy publication and featured in both the Wall Street Journal and Inc. Magazine.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
For over 70 years we have been serving the accounting, tax and consulting needs of our privately held corporate clients and the individuals that own and manage those enterprises. We understand how important our clients’ businesses are to them and we appreciate the opportunity to show them how important their businesses are to us. Our team of experienced and dedicated professionals stand ready to assist you.
Lipschultz, Levin & Gray, LLC performs a lot of services for a lot of people, but there’s one underlying theme that guides us for every client. We want to be the preeminent provider of the highest quality accounting/attestation, outsourced entrepreneurial, tax and consulting services.
We have one goal. To ‘Delight’ you. Good, even great, is not enough. We will ‘Dazzle’ you and we will guarantee it. We’re so sure that we can reach such lofty goals that we make these commitments to every single client:
- We will deliver our service with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do for you and with you.
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- We will return your phone calls, facsimiles, texts and e-mails within 24 hours.
- We will always provide exceptional service, designed to help you add significant value to your business.
- We will meet the deadlines we set together with you. (In the case of circumstances outside of our control, we will let you know well in advance of our dilemma.)
- We will communicate with you frequently, making recommendations to help you build a better business, and building a win-win long term partnership with you.
- You will always know in advance our fee arrangement for any assignment.
You are the sole judge of our performance. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we will – without question – respect your right to withhold our fee.