Manufacturing and Distribution
Identifying and Resolving Industry Specific Challenges
“We were a growing privately held company fortunate enough to find an accounting firm aligned with our market position. They continue to be a good fit.” John Doheny, Doheny Enterprises, Inc.
LLG serves clients in manufacturing and distribution with accounting, tax and consulting services that capitalize on a growing global market. We understand industry specific issues that impact your bottom line. Challenges such as rising material and transportation costs, fluctuating currencies, raising capital, tracking costs, managing inventories and economic downturns need innovative solutions.
With more than 60 years of experience behind us, we assist clients in these areas and more. We know what works and what doesn’t.
Advice flows freely at LLG. “It’s more than dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s,” said one distributor customer. “They know how to translate information.” Services to manufacturers and distributors include:
- Business Audits
- Review and Compilation Services
- Financial Forecasts, Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Federal Tax Planning and Preparation
- Multi-State and Local Tax Planning and Preparation
- Tax Authority Representation
- Tax Research
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Accounting Software Implementation
- Business Entity Selection
- Litigation Support
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence
- Succession Planning
- Executive Recruitment
- Investment Review
Start the conversation.
What challenges are you facing in managing your inventory?