We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
For over 60 years we have been servicing the accounting, tax and consulting needs of our privately held corporate clients and the individuals that own and manage those enterprises. We understand how important our clients’ businesses are to them and we appreciate the opportunity to show them how important their businesses are to us. Our team of experienced and dedicated professionals stand ready to assist you.
Lipschultz, Levin & Gray, LLC performs a lot of services for a lot of people, but there’s one underlying theme that guides us for every client. We want to be the preeminent provider of the highest quality accounting and consulting services.
We have one goal. To ‘Delight’ you. Good, even great, is not enough. We will ‘Dazzle’ you and we will guarantee it. We’re so sure that we can reach such lofty goals that we make these commitments to every single client:
- We will deliver our service with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do for you and with you.
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- We will return your phone calls, facsimiles and e-mails within 24 hours.
- We will always provide exceptional service, designed to help you add significant value to your business
- We will meet the deadlines we set together with you. (In the case of circumstances outside of our control, we will let you know well in advance of our dilemma.)
- We will communicate with you frequently, making recommendations to help you build a better business, and building a win-win long term partnership with you.
- You will always know in advance our fee arrangement for any assignment.
You are the sole judge of our performance. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we will – without question – respect your right to withhold our fee.